Saturday, January 26, 2008

THE TRUTH

Let me tell you one of my many, many weaknesses. I am lousy at numbers and remembering password or user ID.


I used to be a proud owner of few blogs. I had a few over the past years and the most recent one was craving4more. I abandoned the blog since May 2007. My sudden departure was due to a personal factors that I will not try to explain now because it is too complicated (it’s a long winding story which I will tell you much later).


Anyway, I tried to log in last night but to my frustration and anger, I cannot recall my old password. I tried several times and I give up. I can’t even recall the password or user ID to my yahoo email, time.net email, friendster and all the things that I have signed up many, many years ago. I have lost all the email addresses of my old friends.
(If you are reading this and you know me personally, please leave me your email address at terompah28@gmail.com)


So, here I am, with this brand new blog and a new email address. Meanwhile, I am still trying to recall all the passwords and the user ID. I guess, this will be my new hijrah after all. And hopefully by using the familiar names as my password, my cannot-remember-days will be over.

No comments: