Friday, January 25, 2008

I CELEBRATE YOU AT THE TEROMPAH WORLD

Welcome to the Terompah World.
Welcome back to the world of blogging.
This is my new home, your new home, OUR NEW HOME.

My sudden departure from the cyber cber world was due to few factors. It's a long winding story which I will tell you later in my future post. But now I am back, with full new spirit and a brand new blog, more refreshing look, more dashing style and spicier juicy write ups that I wish to share with all of you.

This blog of mine will reflect the new me, my new horizon and I stand firm in believing that one should move on the new phase, not by forgetting the old ones but simply move on because life after all is not sugar and cream with cherry on top.

I forgive but never forget, I do wish to put aside the old episode in life. Find new friends, lighten up my horizons. As age goes by, my prespective has changed drastically.

To you my wonderful readers, please make yourself at home. Please help yourself with a cup of hot chocolate and a piece of hot fresh home made apple crumble with vanilla ice cream on top.

For you..ONLY THE BEST




No comments: